Motherhood is the most precious feeling for a woman. Having the baby for the first time in your hands makes you the happiest woman in the world.
If you search for the most affordable normal delivery in Ahmedabad, Nisha Women’s Hospital is the best place for you. Here you can get the most competitive normal delivery charges in Ahmedabad.
Nisha Women’s hospital is run by Dr. Himali Maniar, a highly experienced gynecologist in Bopal, Ahmedabad. So, you do not need to be concerned about the safety of the child and mother. The whole team of Nisha Women’s hospital will take utmost care for your normal vaginal delivery.
Let us begin with an overview of normal delivery in Ahmedabad?
Normal delivery is characterized as a natural method of introducing a child into the world. Unless you have medical issues, having a natural and normal delivery is not challenging. Along with that, the vaginal birth procedure aids in delivering a healthy baby and a speedy recovery of the mother.
Dr. Himali Maniar, gynecologist in Bopal, Ahmedabad, also prefers the normal delivery for its benefits.
How do you know if you have a normal delivery?
A few weeks before the estimated due date, you may notice changes. The symptoms, however, differ from one woman to the next and from one pregnancy to the next.
Symptoms that develop one to four weeks before delivery include:
- Coordination issues
- Joints that have become loose
- Urge to go to the bathroom
- Braxton Hicks contractions are a type of contraction that occurs while a woman is pregnant (false contractions)
- Cervix dilation is a condition in which the cervix dilates.
- Watery stools
Symptoms that develop days or hours before the beginning of labor include:
- Vaginal discharge that is heavier and more frequent
- More frequent and harder contractions
- Pinkish and thick mucus in urine
- Lower back pain that spreads to the abdomen and legs
- Amniotic sac rupture (water breaking)
More advanced symptoms:
- Feeling warm in the abdomen
- Contractions are becoming more intense.
- Back discomfort – becoming more severe.
- Contraction pain – excruciating.
Why will you choose normal delivery?
Giving birth is a natural procedure that the human body is equipped to handle. Though it is painful yet, you may not require any painkillers or an epidural if you are healthy enough.
Here are a few reasons to opt for standard vaginal delivery –
- Short labor:Painkillers and epidurals shorten labor by slowing contractions and lengthening the overall time spent in labor. You won’t know when to push if you don’t feel the contractions, till you are told by the expert.
- Epidural may causes medical interventions:Your pushing efforts may reduce while you are given epidural, (since you do not feel the pain), unless you are motivated to do so. So doctors may give you uterine stimulants or usevaccuum suction or forceps to help your childbirth through a Painless Delivery.
- Normal vaginal delivery is healthier:It is more beneficial for both mother and child since it helps faster recovery. In addition, the birth canal provides babies with protective microorganisms. These microorganisms help the child to develop stronger immunity. It also reduces the potential respiratory illnesses.
- Easy breastfeeding:Most newborns quickly adapt to breastfeeding.
- Quick discharge from hospital: When compared to a C-section, vaginal delivery requires a shorter hospital stay and healing time.
There are simple tips you can follow to prepare for Normal delivery.
Now, let us see the vaginal delivery process in detail:
There are three phases to a vaginal birth:
- First stage:
It is divided into three sections:
Latent phase: In a first-time pregnancy, the latent period lasts 6 to 10 hours, and the cervix expands from 0 to 3cms during this period.
Active: In first-time pregnancies, this phase lasts 4 to 6 hours, with shorter periods in subsequent pregnancies.
Transition: In the first pregnancy, this period lasts 20 minutes to 2 hours, and in future pregnancies, it lasts less time.
- Second stages:
This stage begins with a completely expanded cervix and lasts from half-hour or 1 hour to 2 hours in first-time pregnancies. Whereas, in subsequent pregnancies, it lasts for a lesser period.
- Third stage:
It is the final stage where your doctor will remove the placenta from the body. It takes about 30 minutes.
How much time does it take for a Normal delivery?
The first pregnancy takes around 12 to 24 hours to deliver vaginally, while subsequent pregnancies require less time. The length and intensity of delivery, on the other hand, are determined by the following factors:
- The total number of deliveries made this far
- The severity of the discomfort and the number of contractions
- The situation of your cervical dilatation
- Position of the baby
Now that you have learned about normal delivery in detail, let us discuss the cost.
Cost of Normal delivery in Bopal, Ahmedabad
Nisha Women’s hospital is known for its highly successful treatment at a competitive price. The cost of normal delivery starts from Rs. 20,000 approximately. However, the cost will vary as per the requirements and situation of each patient. So, it is better to book an appointment with the hospital to know in detail about your treatment cost.
Why should you choose us?
- Nisha Women’s hospital provides personalized, high-quality care at a reasonable cost. The hospital has had a great deal of success in performing vaginal delivery in Ahmedabad.
- Their physicians are their greatest assets, as they are well-versed in the most cutting-edge medical and surgical methods and technologies.
- Patient-centered care and openness are essential at Nisha Women’s hospital. In addition, they provide easily affordable standard delivery charges in Ahmedabad.