Birth control or contraception are medicines, devices, or methods used to prevent pregnancy. It helps the couple regulate their fertility. Couples may use birth control methods to either space out their first pregnancy or have a gap between pregnancies. At Nisha Women’s Hospital, we offer various options for birth control in Bopal, Ahmedabad. Your choice of birth control is determined by your health and desire to have children now or in the future.
Dr. Himali Maniar, a well-known and trusted gynecologist in Ahmedabad, can assist you in determining which type of birth control method is appropriate for you.
She is dedicated to providing exceptional gynecological care with compassion. She is proficient in advanced minimally invasive surgeries like laparoscopy.
Dr. Himali Maniar is considered one of the top gynecologists in Bopal for her expertise in dealing with complicated and complex cases with ease.
Birth Control Overview
Birth control is a way through which you can prevent pregnancy. There are a variety of birth control options available. You can pick which approach is best for you and your spouse by learning more about the possibilities.
Some techniques are more dependable than others. How effectively a birth control method works is frequently determined by how properly it is implemented.
When used correctly, the contraceptive pill, for example, is over 99 percent effective. However, because people make mistakes, 9% of women fall pregnant while using it each year.
In this article, we will look at different methods for birth control in Bopal, Ahmedabad, available at Nisha Women’s Hospital.
What are the different types of methods for birth control in Bopal, Ahmedabad?
From condoms to pills to Copper T, you have several options for birth control. Choose one that you are comfortable with and is easy to use correctly and consistently.
Dr. Himali Maniar, one of the leading birth control specialists in Bopal, Ahmedabad, will help you choose the most appropriate method depending on your needs and expectations.
Some most common birth control methods are:
It includes male and female condoms. This method prevents the semen from entering the vagina, and you will have to use it each time you have intercourse.
Benefits of using a condom:
- Condoms are readily available, portable, and inexpensive.
- Aids in the prevention of cervical cancer in female partners.
- It guards against sexually transmitted illnesses and HIV.
- There is no requirement for a prescription.
Combined oral contraceptives
Combined oral contraceptives are reliable birth control pills that consist of progestin and estrogen. They prevent your ovaries from releasing an egg. They also alter cervical mucous and the uterine lining to prevent sperm from joining the egg.
There are many types of birth control pills with different dosages of progestin and estrogen. Dr. Himali Maniar, an experienced gynecologist in South Bopal, Ahmedabad, can assist you in determining which type of combination birth control pill is best for you.
Benefits of using combined oral contraceptives:
- It is practical and easy to use
- You can conceive as soon as you stop taking the pill
Copper T is a T-shaped, tiny intrauterine device (IUD) that is inserted into the uterus. It is one of the most preferred options for birth control in Bopal, Ahmedabad.
It can be left in place for several years, ranging from 3 to 5 to 10 years. The copper restricts the sperm from reaching the egg through the vaginal and uterine canals, thus preventing fertilization.
Benefits of using Copper T
- Easily reversible
- One of the most effective birth control options
- One time insertion
Apart from the above birth control options, there are the diaphragm, spermicide, cervical cap, hormonal IUD, etc. Further, if you want a permanent option, then there is vasectomy and tubal ligation.
You can visit Nisha Women’s Hospital to discuss with Dr. Himali Maniar, a leading gynecologist in South Bopal, Ahmedabad, the best birth control method for you, which is both safe and effective.
How to choose a suitable birth control method?
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to birth control. Each method of birth control has advantages and disadvantages. Dr. Himali Maniar recommends the best options after considering your age, health, and plans to have babies in the future.
Consider the following factors before selecting a birth control method:
- Do you wish to have children, and how soon?
- Do you have medical issues?
- Do you require protection against HIV and STDs?
- Are there any side effects?
- How effective is the birth control method?
- Will you always be able to utilize it correctly?
Why choose Dr. Himali Maniar for birth control in Bopal, Ahmedabad?
- Dr. Himali Maniar is one of the best gynecologists in Bopal, Ahmedabad, specializing in urogynecology, obstetric, high-risk pregnancy, infertility treatment, etc.
- Being a lady gynecologist, she is well-versed with women’s specific concerns. It helps her deliver safe, personalized, and result-oriented solutions.
- She is a keen listener, and her friendly demeanor helps patients connect with her instantly. She makes an effort to build strong ties with her patients, and she has witnessed many patients go through multiple pregnancies and births.